Friday, May 13, 2011

Better Late than Never

Before this school year started I had BIG plans to start and keep up with a classroom blog. I knew it was going to be an ambitious goal with the final year of grad school and teaching full time, but little did I know that this school year had some impressive surprises in store for me.

First surprise:
Two weeks before school started, I was told that I would be moving from first grade to second grade.

Second surprise:
The last two semesters of grad school were INSANE...I can probably type a paper with my eyes closed and I've found myself citing research in our PLCs. I've turned into "that girl."

Third surprise:
I got engaged and quickly became obssessed with wedding related topics.


Needless to say, I never got around to keeping up with a blog. . .but now that the year is coming to an end, grad school is finished, and wedding planning is ahead of schedule I figured it was the perfect time to start this project up!

No comments:

Post a Comment