Sunday, February 23, 2014

What the Teacher Wore {{Week 25}}

 If there ever was a week that I considered the busiest week of my life, I was wrong...Week 25 puts all previously declared "busy weeks" to shame. Ayiyiyi I'm lucky I escaped alive. I have a feeling Week 26 is going to be just as crazy because it's time for a Seussical celebration!! While I'm dreading the first full work week since forever ago, I'm really pumped about Seuss Week 2014. Dress up days all.week.long?!?! This is what dreams are made of. And with my journey into the land of no coffee {{my addiction is out of control and I'm detoxing}} I'm praying that these dress up days give me the boost that I need to get up and moving in the morning without my tumbler of caffeinated greatness. The biggest problem of no coffee so far...zero concentration. This little blurb has taken me almost an hour to get through. I have the attention span of a goldfish...which doesn't exist. Before distraction hits again, here's my fashion line up for Week 25.
 
Simplicity was the name of the game on Tuesday morning. Waking up after a week off of work (thank you Jack Frost) was rough to say the least. My hair didn't get the memo that it needed to snap back into "we're going to be in public" mode so it got pulled up. When waves go wrong it's a mess...a HOT mess.  
Cardigan: Target
Shirt: The Limited
Skinnies: Jessica Simpson
Flats: Target
Stripes were everywhere when I went for a little retail therapy a few weeks ago. Of course I picked up a few things from my beloved GAP...this shirt was one of them. I really, really wanted to wear the dress I got, but my legs were (they still are) blindingly white and nobody needed to see that. Plan B swooped in and my legs stayed in hibernation mode.
Cardigan: GAP
Shirt: GAP
Pants: The Limited
 
Our amazing weather (temperatures in the 70s) had me dying for a pop of spring color. Enter the neons please {{it's more green than yellow in person}}. Of course my denim jacket got some love because it's made for early spring weather and it's just so darn perfect with everything.
Jacket: GAP
Sweater: GAP
Skinnies: Jessica Simpson
Flats: Target
 
Day 115 was a tired teacher t-shirt kinda day so as always, no Pinspiration required. I literally have a gazillion things to do to get ready for this week...if people only knew how much time teachers spend on teaching related stuff outside of the contracted work day. Sooooo until next time, live, love, && buy some Girl Scout cookies ((it's that time of year again...and it's glorious!))

No comments:

Post a Comment